* Community College Leadership: Application deadline for Fall 2021 Admission is June 15, 2021.
Formal consideration for admission to the 96-hour Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree program in Adult and Lifelong Learning requires:
- Prior admission to the University of Arkansas Graduate School, which requires a separate application process.
- A master's degree or approved equivalent (minimally, 30 hours of post-baccalaureate graduate work completed).
- A cumulative GPA on all graduate work attempted of at least 3.25 and submission of satisfactory Graduate Record Examination (GRE) composite scores (verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing) that demonstrates the student's ability to effectively perform academically at the doctoral level (test scores usually at the 50th percentile).
- A minimum of three (3) years of successful, relevant professional experience or its equivalent. A completed application to the Community College Leadership Application for Admission Form.
- A current resume or vita.
- A personal interview with members of the ADLL faculty.Formal application to the o program requiring the following (using forms located on the Adult and Lifelong Learning website): http://adll.uark.edu/
- Submit materials to the RHRC Coordinator of Graduate Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The admission decision is based on an evaluation of all admission criteria submitted by the applicant. Acceptance to the Graduate School does not guarantee acceptance into the ADLL program.